Supplier Quality Assurance Specialist for PCB (m/f )
The successful candidate will have ideally electronic engineering study or an equivalent education. Minimum 7 years in Semiconductor components for automotive/electronic industry. Experience in components qualification as in Process audits (preferred VDA6.3). Experience in PCB assembly is also welcome. Fluent English is a must, German and Italian would be an advantage. You have knowledge and experience in APQP Management, in problem solving methods, like 8D, 5 whys, Ishikawa, etc. and knowledge of Quality Norms.
- Organize the Supplier Evaluation for the new suppliers
- Guarantee the full implementation of APQP for the new components
- Insure adequate Requirements definition during RFQ phases (Requirement File)
- Guarantee the availability of the Quality Agreement for all the suppliers from the Commodity PCB
- Participate and support the sourcing process
- Perform technical meetings and drawing/specifications reviews with suppliers and AL R & D
- Perform regular APQP review/visits at suppliers.
- Organise implementation of best practices in the suppliers processes
- Perform & coordinate process audits and Run@Rate within the SQA Community
- Coordinate the validation and approval of suppliers PPAP for all the plants
- Manage the PCN & PTN process for the relevant components
Your benefits in our company
- Very good working conditions and friendly working atmosphere in an international environment
- Extensive professional and personal development opportunities
- Attractive wage payment and company pension schemes
You‘re interested? We’re looking forward to receive your online application.
For any further queries about the job description, please contact Mr Tarnowski from the department, phone number +49 7121 35-30259.
Automotive Lighting Reutlingen GmbH
Tübinger Straße 123