Working student (m/f) Supply Chain Management - Demand Planning
- Study in Economics or Management/Industrial Engineering career
- Highly motivated to work in Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Excellent ability to work with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must
- Team working attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Proactivity approach
- Fluent in German and English, Italian or Spanish would be well appreciated
- Supporting the team to harmonize information concerning the theoretical and contracted capacity from each AL plants worldwide.
- Improving the Forecasting method, by using AL/SCM standard and guidelines.
- Collecting logistics data from SAP and analyze the most critical product families.
- Cooperating with the SCM Team and AL Plants to detect risky sources, who can generate a waste throughout the Supply Chain.
- Collecting and reporting the Customer Requirements in Error, to reduce the risk of wrong forecasting in the Long-Term Planning Process.
Your benefits in our company
- International working environment, collaboration with more than 18 plants worldwide
- Attractive compensation
You‘re interested? We’re looking forward to receive your online application.
For any further queries about the job description, please contact Mr Fauville from the department, phone number 07121 35-38319.
Automotive Lighting Reutlingen GmbH
Tübinger Straße 123